EAS providing highly qualified, accurate, and time efficient supervision service to support and enhance the project execution.
By employing and enhancing the best available resources, our construction Managers, resident engineers, Supervision engineers, and inspectors utilize their local knowledge with growing experience to deliver class skills in quality.
We provide construction supervision service for all our served sector as per the following stages:
A. Office based activities
1. Design review
2. Shop drawing review
3. Material submittal approval
4. Project specification conformity
5. Health & Safety compliance regulations
B. Site based activities
1. Daily supervision and inspection
2. Payment certificate arrangement
3. Conduct periodical site meetings with contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
4. Study and evaluate contractor's claims.
5. Coordinate with the client regarding the approval of finishing materials.
6. Supervise preliminary handing over procedures.
7. Supervision final handling over procedures (Final Inspection).
8. Issue TOC & DLC.